I am obsessed with pineapples, and am always coming up with new recipes around this tropical gem. I hand painted the glasses:) This is a super easy cocktail,very refreshing and sweet, perfect for a hot summer night. They are a cross between a mojito, and a pineapple bellini. Meow.
- 1 fresh pineapple, sliced, and cored, cut some pieces for a garnish.
- 2 or 3 limes juiced
- brown sugar to taste, a few scoops is good because pineapple is sweet
- Dole pineapple juice in the can, or fresh juice.
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- a tray of ice cubes or 3 big scoops
- a sparkling peach french wine, or any champagne of your choosing, or budget.
Just blend all but the champagne, then serve them up like mimosas, filling your pineapple mixture halfway up the glass then top with the champagne. Garnish with a pineapple stem, pineapple wedge, and cherry. Cute